A Paris Street Market at Aspen Grove is an open-air, vintage, antique and artisan market. We are celebrating the market’s 21st anniversary this year and 13th at Aspen Grove. Many of our vendors (and our customers) have been with the market since its inception on that rainy (more like snow), cold morning in May of 2001. We’ve seen many great changes, met lots of fabulous people and collected abundant treasures over the past 20 seasons. And…we wouldn’t change a thing!
Our May market is the perfect time to shop for, and with, Mom (remember Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 9)! We are inviting Aspen Grove stores to pop-up along the curb to extend the market so plan to make a day of it while you shop the market, the stores and grab a bite to eat!
In 2021, we will continue to host our Market events with the health and well-being of everyone top of mind. We will make modifications as necessary. We’ll be outside in the parking lot with expanded space between each booth. Vendors will be wearing masks, and we encourage all shoppers to do the same. In addition, we have other safety measures in and around the event to make the Market an enjoyable experience.
If you plan to attend our outdoor Market, please be prepared to maintain space and to cover your face. Be patient and courteous to others. If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Arrive early (with a flashlight if it’s before sunrise)
- Please visit despite possible dreary weather. The show will go on rain or shine!!
- Always wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring a back-pack so your hands are free to touch and feel.
- Bring cash and credit cards. Many of our vendors are now accepting major credit cards (but just in case, cash is still king).
- Hungry? Don’t forget to visit our food vendors as well!!
- And remember – Imagination is the key ingredient!!!